NLP 008 Wholesaling Real Estate: How A Complete Newbie Raked in 73K His First Six Months In Real Estate
Have you ever wondered what the feel of your first 10K in real estate would feel like? In this show you are going to get an awesome education from a new investor who is cleaning up in my market. You will meet a man who follows the motto “Never, Never, Never Quit”. The bold and persistent will always be rewarded and Luis Ontiveros is living proof. His story of persistence will certainly get you off the couch if you are not already.
I love the way Luis does business and you will definitely take a few nuggets that will help you in your investing. . I won’t spoil it for you, but I will tell you that Luis has been a serious player this past year and this is a must listen. He is a wholesaling machine and he routinely generates 5 figure paychecks in this business. I know this because I have personally written him checks totaling 76K in the past 4 months alone.
Ready for the real deal?
- How a complete newbie generated $73K in profits in his first six months in business
- How to get your first check if you have little or no money to start
- Why faith and struggle will contribute to your success
- How you can make a killing by controlling real estate without ownership
- How to CRUSH IT when your back is against the wall.
- The wholesaling process (short term option) from front to back
- What to do if you lock up a property and you can’t sell it
- How to find cash buyers who will buy your deals within 48 hours
- Why you need to focus on the sellers needs instead of your profit
- Why the journey is more important then the end game
- What if feels like to hold your first five-figure paycheck
- How to have cash buyers wire money into your account within 24 hours of locking up a property
- Learn why the big deals are just as easy as the small deals
- The power of giving and why it will make you insanely more successful
- Surrounding yourself with the right people and exploding your success
Update: Since recording this episode Luis has generated another $50K in profits.