The good news is, I locked up the property under contract and made some money on my first deal. The bad news is, I lost out on some serious cash because I didn’t know how to talk to motivated sellers.
Today, my meeting with motivated sellers are much different and much more profitable.
In episode 10 of the No Limits Real Estate Podcast, I am going to show you how to negotiate like a real pro. I am going to share with you in one episode, what took me years to learn. Meeting with a motivated seller is one of the highest paid activities you can do as a real estate investor. Mastering this skill is critical in maximizing profit on each deal. I am going to show you my five-step “secret sauce” process of meeting with a motivated seller, so that you can turn these meetings into five-figure paychecks.
Hint: It’s all about maximizing your value!
Here are some of the things that we will cover:
- Why nothing else matters if you are not marketing properly
- How to build instant trust with a motivated seller
- Why focusing on the sellers needs first is critical
- How to have the seller convince themselves you are the only option
- How to have the seller build their own motivation during the conversation
- How to have the seller come up with an offer that is a homerun for you and have them think it was their idea
- How to get the paperwork signed and reviewed
- How to act like a reluctant buyer…even if you’re dead broke and you have no experience.
Links I mentioned in the podcast:
I love to hear your feedback and comments on the blog and reviews in Itunes. So please feel free to contribute and ask questions any way you can.