This is the 3rd episode in this series “Do or Die” where we interview a newbie who has just lost his job and is making a full blown effort into real estate investing. This is the breaking point where Tom decide whether to quit or keep on going. We don’t hold anything back! In this show you will learn about
1. What to do when the phone starts start to ring from your marketing
2. How to deal with sellers who are unmotivated
3. How to sift through motivated sellers vs. non-motivated sellers
4. How to bust through adversity like a steaming locomotive
5. What to do when your original enthusiasm wears off
6. The perfect time timeframe to call back motivated sellers
7. What to do when you have doubts about your market
8. How to bust through the breaking point where most people quit
9. The 2a.m phone call where Tom almost quits and how to keep going!!!
10. “The Call” when you know you have a deal
11. What to do if an agent comes in and tries to kill your deal
12. Why the deal is never dead and even if the seller says “No!”
13. How to lock up a deal for $100.00 or less
WANT TO LEARN THE EXACT BLUEPRINT I GAVE TOM THAT LAUNCHED HIS SIX FIGURE WHOLESALING BUSINESS?
Join us both on a FREE wholesaling training webinar: “Motivated Sellers On Demand: 5 Steps to Six Figures on Autopilot!“